Log In
Welcome to GATE Chemical Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes

The local velocity of a fluid along a streamline can be measured by

  1. Pitot tube
  2. Venturi meter
  3. Rotameter
  4. Orifice meter
in Others 7.9k points
edited by

Please log in or register to answer this question.